Tomís Aircraft has been on the field at the Long Beach Airport since 1983, and is a world-recognized name in general aviation aircraft sales and maintenance. In addition to a thriving aircraft maintenance and parts department, our pre-owned aircraft sales department has grown with tremendous success over the past decade with experience selling aircraft of various manufacture, including Cessna, Piper, Mooney, Beechcraft, Cirrus, Columbia, and Lancair, just to name a few. Our extensive marketing and advertising program can provide the best exposure to represent any aircraft in a professional manner. The following are some highlights offered in our program:
- Featured display ads in a variety of publications and websites, including Aircraft Shopper Online, Controller.com, Controller Magazine, Aircraft24.com, as well as our interactive website, www.TomsAircraft.com
- Direct e-mail broadcast advertisements to 60,000+ addresses in the Aviation Industry, including aircraft owners/operators, Business Aviation departments, FBO’s, brokers, and many more.
- Peace of mind for buyers during the sales process and confidence in their acquisition under an industry-recognized and award winning name.
- A full-time sales team who are also FAA Certified Flight Instructors capable of providing demonstrations in your aircraft to prospective buyers. This means there is no need to hire outside pilots, which in turn equates to savings of your time and money.
- Assistance for prospective buyers in obtaining aircraft financing and insurance through our extensive network of providers. We walk them through every step from start to finish.
- Nation-wide network of pilots to deliver aircraft as necessary. Location of aircraft is one of the biggest factors to a buyer, and the ability to offer delivery service with professional pilots creates a more desirable option.
- Various-term exclusive listings which include storage in our hangers and aircraft pick-up/delivery service at no additional cost to you.
Furthermore, Tom’s Aircraft has an industry-recognized comprehensive service facility with Flight Safety trained technicians, which is a Factory Authorized Cessna Service Center, handling Cessna’s full piston-line (including twins), as well as Caravans and other turboprop aircraft. Our service center also has over thirty years of experience with several other manufacturers. If you chose to consign your aircraft with Tom’s Aircraft, you can rest assured knowing it is in the hands of our experienced technicians and reputable sales team.
Our fee for selling an aircraft varies with the value of the aircraft, and is determined by the expected sale price. Our program is completely risk-free, meaning you owe absolutely nothing until the aircraft is sold. Interested but not sure what your aircraft is worth? Call us for a risk-free evaluation and appraisal of your plane. There will be no obligation if you decide to sell on your own and just need some professional advice.
At Tom’s Aircraft, we realize selling your aircraft is not an simple process, especially if you do not have the right tools. Regardless of aircraft type or location, we can provide you the necessary tools to ensure you receive the highest value for your quality pre-owned aircraft.
Call today at (800) 441-1485 or send us a message by clicking HERE and let us handle the rest.